Pinwheel

Pinwheel

Sunday 16 September 2012

So..... University.

Wow. I'm off to university. That's four words which seemed to sneak up on me somewhat. Exciting yet scary. That's the most accurate definition I've heard. I'm going to miss my friends, of course, and they're all fantastic people who I fully intend to stay in contact with.
So first of all, before I go any further, I'd like to say a huge thank you to every single one of them for being amazing, for the wonderful times we've had and the brilliant times we will continue to have.
In a weird way, I'm going to miss the school too. I've spent seven years at that school, and some of the best times of my life have come during my time there, particularly at the sixth form. Yes, I'm excited for the change, but it will be odd not getting up every morning and going there, and seeing the same people day in day out. I suppose it's a familiarity I've got used to, a routine. Of course, routines are good, but that doesn't make change bad. Scary, yes, absolutely. Very scary. But that routine will still be there in a way, because you can still contact people and stay in touch.
I'm not going to let change scare me. It's a new phase in life, but that doesn't mean the old phase is completely over. Thank you to all my friends for being there for me, in the past, in the present and in future. Wonderful people. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment